torsdag 10 mars 2011

I won't let go!

I'm not being tough may not be strong, not when you are here with me. I remember all the crazy things we did together.
You are there, I am here. Sometimes I wish you were here ...
The words you said to me ... Were they just empty words!
I know I have done wrong and taken you for granted!
Damn Damn Damn Damn
I wish I had you near!
I won't let go! I want you to know, that I won't let go!
You were the one who made me smile even in the hardest moments ...
But I took you for granted
Now I had to endure to see you slip out of my arms ....
To forget you is not ... To get myself to believe that you never existed can not!
When songs are played as we listened to ... I only wish you were here!
I can not be tough, can not be strong when you are here! You're there and I'm here!
How much you hate me I will never forget you! How hard you try, you have a permanent place in my heart.
I wish I had you near!
I won't let go! I want you to know that I will not let go!
With you everything is different and I forget everything! When I had it tough, Did you help me go through it
You were always there ...
I won't let go!
We must always try hard!
Forgive me ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar